- What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
- Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
- Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately?
- Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
- Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can_________
1. Anytime! I love to read and when I find a few minutes I'll be reading.
2. I did not watch the Super Bowl but I've seen some of the commercials. I love the Budweiser one with the horse, I cry every time I watch it. We were playing cards with my in-laws.
3. I love Downton Abbey, three of my girls like it too, so I always have someone to watch it with. My favorite character that's a hard one-- I love the Dowager, and Mrs. Pattimore cracks me up. Sybil was my favorite sister.
4. I love home parties--I love them more when I have money. :-) I haven't had one lately but I do miss having my friends from all the different areas in my life together. My favorite parties are Pampered Chef. I also like Party Lite and I don't know what it's called now but I had so many Home Interior parties back in the day.
5. I can finish some projects.