Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chats

Everyday Ruralty

I'm joining Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty today.

Questions?

1. What's your favorite fruit?
Apples have always been my favorite fruit, but blueberries are slowly over-passing apples. 

2. Wendell would like to know if you've ever been horseback riding?
I have been horse back riding, I'd love to have a horse and be able to ride more often. The last time was in Colorado on vacation.

 3.Do you carry a small purse, big one or just  a wallet?
I just switched to a smaller purse than the big one I'd been using for years. I also stick my ID in my back pocket and leave my purse at home depending on the day.

4. If you could travel to one state for a day, (all expenses paid) where would you go?
One day-- tough question--I'd say the east coast but since  I need one state I'm going to say Massachusetts  so I can see Louise May Alcott's home.


5. What was your first car?
A 1974 Chevy Malibu Classic, this is not my picture but this is what it looked like except for the wheels. I didn't have the Rally wheels, I wanted them. I loved this car, I thought I was cool in it! :-)  


1 comment:

Patrice said...

I like apples and blueberries. I think it would be cool to see L.M.Alcott's home. I hope you have a good rest of the week!