Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty

Questions

1. Is there a room in your house you would like to redecorate or remodel?

  There is more then one room, we need to finish our basement, I would like to paint our kitchen cabinets  and replace the counter tops, along with a few other things.
 
2. Did you watch the Oscars?
No-- I usually never watch any award shows. I agree with you Patrice on what you said.

3.How many pairs of blue jeans do you own?
How many that fit? I have 5 that I rotate.

4.What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had one of those baby with the soft body and plastic face, arms and legs, that was one of my favorite along with the baby buggy I pushed it in.

5.If you could visit a country in Europe, which would you choose?
My first choice is England, then Scotland, Wales and Ireland.


I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


No comments: