Monday, February 4, 2013

Pinned It, Made It! Monday






I have a pretty exciting Pinned It, Made It!~~ Laundry Soap, not very exciting! :-). I've used this recipe that is not pinned by the blogger. I've been making it for a few years, this time I had a bar of Mrs. Meyer's Basil soap, it smells so good. My liquid soap is in an old kitty litter container when I double the recipe it will fit in here and if I tripled it I use an old detergent container for the third one. 

I had a free coupon and used it on this soap. I had a little leftover soap so I adjusted Soule Mama's recipe to fit what I had on hand. I made two of the first recipe and one of the dry. My clothes smell wonderful! 

Don't forget to check out Tammy at Country Girl At Home.



1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

This recipe sounds good. I haven't tried this one! Thanks for sharing and participating!

Blessings,
Tammy