Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow storm and a rag bag





 I was just telling my husband the forecast called for thunder snow, but I hadn't heard any and not two minutes later there was lightening and thunder. Crazy! I was up at 6:00 am and there was no snow on the ground  when I was feeding the outside cats, I could feel the snow coming down. This picture was taken at 8:00 am.



 I finally finished my rag bag purse. On this one I made the pieces rectangle instead of square and didn't use a middle piece, I used old denim for the back of the batiks. For the handles I used new denim material since the batik material I used on my old one wore out faster than the bag did. I wanted the bag smaller since it no longer needs room for diapers!



 I made this one back in 2009, it was a diaper bag/purse. It is falling apart, I've repaired it a few times but it has been through the ringer. I'm always finding interesting things my children have stuffed in it. RIP old bag!



I've been trying to get my blog switched from Pacific time to Central Standard time but all it's showing are GMT times. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Laura said...

love the new, vibrant bag!