Tuesday, April 2, 2013
I'm joining Patrice at Everday Ruralty for her weekly chat.
1. What did you do for Easter?
We went to church and afterwards had Easter dinner at Jim's parents.
2. How bad were you with candy or treats? (On a scale of 1-10, 1 being good and 10 being sugared up)
Candy-wise I'd say a 1-- but dessert-wise it was a 10. I didn't know my sister-in-law made a chocolate pie, I thought she made angel food cake and lemon pie, so after I ate two slices of cake (two slices) she told one of my girls there was chocolate pie, I almost came unglued :-), I was like--"Why did you wait till I had two pieces of cake???"
3. What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
Plant flowers--my husband is in charge of the veggie garden.
4. How are you at gift buying?
Sometimes good and other times not. In my head I always plan to be wonderful but then I run into reality!
5. Do you have a project in mind for the month of April?
Decluttering and hopefully work on our basement.