Monday, April 8, 2013

Pinned It, Made It! Monday





Isn't this a pretty cake!!! The pin doesn't link but the picture is on the pin, check it out on my April Fool's board  here. I could only find a small water balloon and I had an empty packing tape roll. I place the balloon on top and pulled out a tub of cool whip (that had been in the fridge forever since I won't eat cool whip), added the sprinkles and wallah a pretty cake.   



Amy tried to cut it but she couldn't get it to cut so I had to cut it and let me tell you, there was cool whip in  our hair and all over our clothes.


Melissa is always leaving cups in her room, so I thought this would be a good one for her. I used 1/4-1/2 white glue and then made some puff paint with flour, baking powder, and red paint. I used wax paper to put under the mix and cut it away before I laid it down on the flour. She was ready to blame her little sister for spilling this in her room till she noticed it was a fake. Link to pin.


This is a plate of Brown E's-----brownie's! Amy told her dad "Mom keeps fooling us". They had fun being fooled and did get a treat that wasn't a joke.


I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home.


4 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Cute ideas! So funny!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh you're good, Allison! I love the first one especially! I'll have to remember that!

Thanks for participating!

Tammy

Laura said...

too funny - I can totally see your girls getting a kick out of these - while simultaneously rolling their eyes :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too funny! My boys and nephew would love this.