Monday, April 29, 2013

Pinned It, Made It! Monday

 







The  Blue Mill Tavern Loosemeat Sandwich. Photo by HeatherFeather










picture courtesy of Heather Feather and Food.com 

After hearing about how good the loose meat burgers were that my friend had enjoyed at a local restaurant  I decided to try this recipe.  I did not add the lard, I think I added a pat of butter (maybe- it was last week). I also added another tablespoon of mustard, and used coarse black pepper. We toasted our buns and added the pickle and mustard. My family loved the sandwiches and I will definitively be making  at least once a month.

I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home. Check out all the other neat Pinned It projects that are posted.

1 comment:

Diwakar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.