Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chats

Everyday Ruralty
I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.

Questions
1.Are you enjoying spring?
Spring has just showed up here, so it's been nice for a few days. A lot of green starting to show, magnolia trees are blooming, I haven't seen the red buds yet.
2. Where would you take Patrice for her birthday, if you could spend a day together?
Since I don't know Patrice very well, I thought about a visit to my friend Laura's farm might be fun or a visit to a local garden.
3. What's your favorite spring flower? Purple Hyacinths-- I love the smell and they are so pretty. Daffodils and tulips are my next favorite spring flowers.
4.What do you do when you are going through a really stressful time?
Pray, talk to friends, sew, craft-- make sure I do something I enjoy.
5.What kind of birthday cake would you get for Patrice? and Wendell?
Chocolate cake is always my standby and for Wendell --a carrot hay cake!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers. Hyacinths are a lovely flower. Purple is the prettiest I think.

Becky G said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. Hyacinths always make me think of Hyacinth Bucket (it's pronounced Boo kay) from Keeping Up Appearances.

Patrice said...

I like hyacinths too. There's nothing like a chocolate cake. I would enjoy seeing another farm. I like gardens too. Have a good week!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

my Dad loves chocolate. very easy to make & they always taste delicious!! i love your flower pick. so pretty. have a good week. take care. ( :

Laura said...

Yes, come to the farm! We have some grape hyacinths right now, too :)

Leslie said...

Hyacinths! I forgot about those. Just one will scent the whole RV.