Tuesday, April 16, 2013
I'm joining Patrice at Everyday Ruralty today!
1. Are you part of the back to nature/ecological group or are you more of the mindset "I'll do what I want and everything will work out in the end"?.
We recycle as much as we can and make all the cleaning supplies we use. We hang our clothes to dry and don't own a dryer much to our daughters dismay. I buy almost all of my clothes from thrift stores or garage sales. There are other things we do, but that's a start.
2. What's a favorite dinner dish to make?
Favorite fastest is tacos--If my husband is cooking on the grill--steak.
3. What animals have you seen give live birth?
Cats and dogs
4. If you had the opportunity to teach something what would it be?
It would be sewing, crafting, rag quilting, or green cleaning. I already lead meetings for breastfeeding moms, so if I didn't already do that --that would be on my list.
5. What did you love most about school?
The smell of new school supplies, playing with friends, recess and the # 1 thing would be the library. Also coming home to a snack my mom had waiting for us.